SiriusXM Causing Process Error's????

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I had placed a similar post in the Fabolous X Thread but believe now that this somehow linked to SiriusXM app.

Basically:

Every time I use my phone throughout the day (moderately - heavily) between numerous apps, and SiriusXM is playing, chances are I will run into an issue where the screen will black out and my phone will become unresponsive. Then the "Android" screen comes up and I get a pop-up box stating "Process System Not Responding" and a choice of to Force Close or Wait. Either decision leads to me performing a battery pull.

I just now restarted my phone, purposefully, to try to work around the battery pull. My phone was working properly after about 4hrs of Sirius play and heavy usage, but I had a feeling it was about to lock up. After the restart, I started my Sirius back up and within 5min, sure enough it locked up and black screened up.

This is why I believe it is SiriusXM App related. I will uninstall and reinstall the app but I have a strong feeling that this will not matter. Anyone else having a similar issue, or had, and know of a fix?