ICE Contact Listing

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I noticed my Droid 1 didn't have that option.

ICE = In Case of emergency

So I added that.

I noticed that the # (pound) numbers were listed first, so I did that, I also put the letter 'a' so it would be first.
So mine looks like #a ICE

I found you could customize the name before the number, for example, I changed "home" to "dad".

I just thought this might be good for those who want something like this on their phone. Some people say it's a good idea to have this ICE list in your phone contact listing.

OP
debdroid1a

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I just realized this might not work... I know most "dumb" phones you can find the contacts easily. But on mine it might be a little hard.

But I guess it could work for me to find important numbers when I can't think or maybe even a faster way to dail certain people instead of scrolling through the entire list. Not sure how many people I could put in there... how many numbers can we list on one contact?

Might be helpful for important information to give a doctor or emergency personnel--if needed. Just open that contact and read from it or hand them the phone. Phone numbers, notes, address, etc.

R

RETG

I thought you needed a contact at US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and I was going to give you a contact number....dancedroid