drunkclever

Reaction score
this is what I got off the phone..
baseband
BP_C_01.09.07P
kernel
2.6.32.9-ga42712e
w30471@il93lnxdroid08# 1

i keep getting that darn thing where the ota wants to install but it doesn't. I saw that tron theme and want it so bad.

I got rom manager and stuff on there and i am rooted. something changed along the way of me testing different roms. I thought I was all ways coming back to a stock rom before moving on to the next... but now the ota will not install and I am guessing something changed. Anyway.. clues as to what I need to do to get that rom and theme running on my dx?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Have you uninstalled/froze anything?? If not then I would just use the .15 SBF and then get the OTA and then you will be set.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
the phone has not froze on me during any uninstalation.

any ideas on where I could find that .15 file? I guess its a kernal that I need flashed?

Have you uninstalled/froze anything?? If not then I would just use the .15 SBF and then get the OTA and then you will be set.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Fate0n3

Reaction score
the phone has not froze on me during any uninstalation.

I didn't mean actually phone freezing up, I meant using Titanium Backup to freeze an App from running. Certain apps are required for OTA if you uninstalled one that was needed the phone will not correctly OTA update. Links posted above these will get you the SBF files you need. Be sure to read up before attempting it and make sure to have the correct/latest drivers installed on the computer.

Under System Version what does your phone say?????

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
it says 2.3.15mb810.. is that the same thing as the .15 sbf file thingy?

Fate0n3

Reaction score
it says 2.3.15mb810.. is that the same thing as the .15 sbf file thingy?

Yes you will want to use the .15 SBF file. After using it go and check for updates and it should allow you to download/install it. After that you will be on the latest .340 release. As I said before be sure to read some of the guides out there to help you with using the SBF and RSD.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
nice!.. busy at the local mall.. can not wait to get home and get started!

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
ok... so I am back on track.. now I just got to reroot and move on..