I think I'm in love.....I think

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is my first go-round in Android, though I've been keeping up with it since the first youtube video popped up of the preproduction G1 and platform a few years back...
I've been a berry user for years...as I've stated previously, I had no clue what I've been missing. I've had the phone for 2 days now and don't think I've put it down.
The battery is draining quickly as a result but it's such a sleek and FAST device
One minor problem..last night my clock widget stopped at 10:49pm with the date remaining the 13th...it didn't 'fix' itself until I powered off the phone and turned it back on this morning before work...is this a known issue?

So yes I had to be "that guy" that starts a new thread to say how much I am blown away thus far by Android...though, I admit, I have no clue what I'm doing but sure am enjoying the ride discovering knew things by the minute!

Known issue? The Droid 2 hasn't been around long enough to have "Known issues."

I don't know what widget you're using but you may want to give Beautiful Widgets a try. I really like them and while from time to time there have been some issues the developer really keeps on top of things.

As far as your widget goes, maybe it just had a glitch. Glad to see your enjoying your new Droid 2, I hope I feel the same way when I get mine.

OP
C

CheathamHill

Reaction score
The 'wdiget' is just the stock Time and Date that I put on my home screen...

It 'dun frozed' :)

but a power cycle solved it