I think I just wet myself...

dbutters

Reaction score

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
He should have jumped on android while he had the chance to, and stop thinking about Finnish boys....

Nokia... For The Meh!

everstar80

Reaction score
Wow, I honestly thought that nokia had stopped making phones. I haven't heard tlak of them in about three or four years. Android is the hottest thing around!!

Reaction score
I think nokia is still leading the phone sales game, but only because they make tons of entry level phones that people can get free with a contact. Their primary customer base is purple that just want a free cell phone that will make calls, or people that have such an aversion to tech that smart phones confuse them.

everstar80

Reaction score
I think nokia is still leading the phone sales game, but only because they make tons of entry level phones that people can get free with a contact. Their primary customer base is purple that just want a free cell phone that will make calls, or people that have such an aversion to tech that smart phones confuse them.

True. But seriously I haven't seen any form of advertisement for nokia in years. I remember when nationwide plans started becoming mainstream they were one of the heavy competitors.