I screwed up

stiverp

Reaction score
Facts: droid 1 2.2 frg22d rooted superuser. Was getting the ota message. Read where sprecovery would stop it. Used rsdlite to load it. Now not charging, dead, "process system is not responding". I've tried reboot, clear, wipe fac. default. I am now lost, I admit that I'm no computer guru and should have gotten someone else to do this. Is there anyway you guys can help an out-of-date non guru out?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
You should never get someone else to "do this" for you. How are you going to learn how and what to do to your phone that way? You left out alot of details. In the future you need to post full and exact names of the files and software you use.

In this case, I guarantee you used RSD Lite to flash the SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf file to your phone.

You _might_ be able to fix it by going to P3Droid's site and trying to install one of his Froyo kernels.

good luck

OP
S

stiverp

Reaction score
Actually I didn't know what was in it as I purchased it already rooted. I figured it out, I didn't know sprecovery was already on it and I loaded a different version that obviously caused a confilct. I cleared everything reloaded frg22d, the correct sprecovery then rooted. All was well until I deleted the oem sms application and stopped getting mms. So, I just did the exact same operation as above again. Now all is well. Thank you for the reply.