DroidMod to Stock - did I screw up the process? Do I need to fix it?

Project37

Reaction score
I decided to go from Droid Mod back to stock, but I made a mistake along the way and am wondering if it needs to be fixed.

Basically, I had gotten so used to creating/restoring backups using SPRecovery that I completely blanked on using the DM Updater to undo the root. I went into SPRecovery and loaded the pre-Droid Mod backup. The phone eventually booted up with the stock Droid screen. The 2.1 update then popped up almost immediately - I ran it and the phone seems to be working fine. However, the Superuser Ninja icon is still there. I don't need it and am not sure if it's even working properly.

While restoring a few apps, I tried using QuickBoot (an app that requires root). It started up, but didn't actually work. I didn't bother trying to re-install or run other root-specific apps like MetaMorph or SetCPU.

The phone works fine, but it seems that the Superuser icon shouldn't be on a proper "stock" phone. Should I leave this alone or do I need to somehow go back and go back to stock "properly"? Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to begin doing that (or if it's worth it or even necessary).

Thanks for reading!