1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I really don't understand...

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by debrad0307, Jan 19, 2012.

1. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

I'm not understanding why Verizon doesn't just release this 901 update officially. Instead they replace new faulty phones with refurbished ones. That is both a waste of time and money. I'm sure the few users who were "accidentally" pushed the 901 update have told Verizon what the update fixes. I've been reading around and it seems like almost everyone who has 901 is pleased. Just don't understand why Verizon won't release it officially. They would rather have pissed off customers and people ready to give up...

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC
  2. Tonik

Tonik Member

I have to agree, it makes no sense. 901 has made me a very happy Bionic owner.
  3. Fokkerdmr

Fokkerdmr New Member

Maybe there's still a problem with the .901 that they need to fix? Sure, I'm loving .901 on my phone, but it's not 100% perfect. Maybe the VZ network has some issues with .901 that they're still trying to sort out?
  4. unbesorgt

unbesorgt New Member

They are testing .902 now. So when it's finally pushed out to everyone it will be .902 or later. Maybe they found some issues with .901 on certain hardware builds, who knows.
  5. Fokkerdmr

Fokkerdmr New Member

Now you know. 901 wasn't the final build. Hope 902 works well for everyone!
  6. Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep New Member

Now we all know 902 is the official ota. LOL

Rooted and Hot Rodded DROID BIONIC
  7. debrad0307

debrad0307 New Member

so... now that .902 is out... any word on ICS? i'm not abandoning Eclipse for the update... I will wait till ICS comes out.