I Need Immediate Help!

hradek422

Reaction score
I installed Liquid Smooth Rom on my D2G tonight. I had Clockwork Mod on and did a backup before I did anything with it. I was going through some settings, and saw the option to install the stock launcher instead of using Launcher Pro. I did this. I went back out to the home screen, and now I can't do anything with it. I have no home on my phone, and I can't get into CW Recovery. I tried taking the battery out and then plugging the phone in, I tried getting to the boot screen. I can get past the red M, but it just continuously loops on the boot animation. I don't know what to do, and I can't seem to find the latest official SBF. If I could just get back my clockwork mod, I could do a restore. Help please.

And an hour later of playing around trying to figure it out, I did. Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Don't "Install Stock Launcher" in Liquid Smooth ROM and back out to the main screen.
Step 2: If you didn't follow step 1, load into your stock recovery by holding power button and "X." Once your android shows the exclamation point, press the magnifying glass on your slide-out keyboard. Clear data and cache, restart. It SHOULD pull you back up with no ROM.

Worked for me.

Last edited: