I need Help my phone is Bricked and I need a backup to restor it, Please Help me guys

lisandro_vb

Reaction score
Hello I´m new here and I´ve been searching on the forum if there´s a section where i could find the data from the backup of some user.

Could anybody please help me! I´m very sad because I can´t do nothing with my phone.

Regards from Mexico!!!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
What you could do is download a ROM that is compatible with your phone, boot into recovery, and then flash it. Make sure to wipe data and cache before hand.

OP
L

lisandro_vb

Reaction score
Thanks, I've trying of that way and it doesn't work, I´ve been reading that maybe if I put a backup from other s3 it could works :frown:

What you could do is download a ROM that is compatible with your phone, boot into recovery, and then flash it. Make sure to wipe data and cache before hand.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks, I've trying of that way and it doesn't work, I´ve been reading that maybe if I put a backup from other s3 it could works :frown:
Restoring a nandroid backup is the same as flashing a new rom.

What exactly is not working when you try to install a new rom? Is it not installing or does the phone malfunction after installation?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Yeah, what exactly happened that bricked it? And what exactly is it doing?

npro1464

Reaction score
Relax... breathe... ok. First off, I have NO experience with a brick, since it thankfully hasn't happened to me. But supposedly, this happens to crack flashers on the GS3 from time to time. First thing I would try get an sd card + and sd card adapter for your computer (if you don't have one), download a stable ROM on the root of your sd card (like CleanROM), boot into recovery, wipe and flash.

If you can't get into recovery, or you've exhausted this method and it doesn't work, follow these steps carefully:

[HOW-TO] Unbrick your soft bricked Galaxy S III (+ bootloader brick) - xda-developers

Hope you have a PC. Good luck!