I need a couple of testers for my DROIDX ROM

maderschramm

Reaction score
haven't flashed it yet. need to wait until at least wednesday cuz I got a date and I wanna get my nutt, not have my phone not working

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

So I haven't seen anyone post any feedback about this ROM whatsoever. Is it not a working ROM yet?
No functionality as of yet...all i need is a getprop and i may be able to release soon

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

maderschramm

Reaction score
Only flash if you feel like doing an sbf :)

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Roger that. As I'm in the 30.04 bootloader since I got my refurb I'll wait until the alpha doesn't brick my phone on install before installing it to find the bugs inside.

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Ok just want to add this...I talked to mattg and I have to build this from source. I will do that as soon as my Linux pc is fixed.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Bumping this to say that im compiling it from source now! Thanks to CVPCS for making this possible :)

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

I definitely will test it if you would like. Just let me know via PM.
definately...i could have had this out a month earlier, but stuff got in the way...but i feel good about this release!

NXLTrauma25

Reaction score
I definitely will test it if you would like. Just let me know via PM.
definately...i could have had this out a month earlier, but stuff got in the way...but i feel good about this release!

No problem take your time and release a polished rom !!!.

Like I said shoot me a PM with the info (i try not to subscribe to threads cause of the emails haha) and I'll help you out with testing. Laying around recovering from surgeries so I have plenty of time to test everything out.

CHP

Reaction score
I'll try it if you are looking, possibly? :)