I need a couple of testers for my DROIDX ROM

bmali22

Reaction score
I'm sorry I guess I don't understand the point of installing it then if I can't use it as a daily rom... Hopefully someone else will test it for you

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

I'm sorry I guess I don't understand the point of installing it then if I can't use it as a daily rom... Hopefully someone else will test it for you

It may work, though..i cannot test it because i have an incredible, but i understand ports and android enough to know that this wont brick and that it can work, but then again maybe not.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bmali22

Reaction score
Let me know what you think of that rom

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Alpha closing soon.

Raziel36

Reaction score
Until Pete releases a Bugless Beast for DX, I don't think anything is going to sway me away from Fission. Will try a working release, once you get one, though. Not a Cyan fan, though, if that's the port.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
So Drod...did you not release something and offer the build to someone else? Now they are taken credit for it? I'm so lost:)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So Drod...did you not release something and offer the build to someone else? Now they are taken credit for it? I'm so lost:)
nothing to see here i took it to pm's :)

OP
J

jdkoreclipse

Ok, i did use drod:s buildprop for the aplha, but thats it...this was a port from the droid....there were no credits because this is a closed aplha.