I love the DROID, but ...

ToddP0530

Reaction score
And I know it's just the first day, but this phone has been in the works for some time. You'd think someone could make a freaking cover that works with the phone. I've been through three today and when I thought the latest would work, it doesn't with the multimedia stand. Also, the screen protectors verizon sells are about 1 mm too wide for the screen, causing air bubbles. They went through 3 packs (he he he) before they got one on my phone for me. Yes, that's nine protectors to finally get one. Only charged me for the three I bought and they didn't use any of those.

BigTex71

Reaction score
I wondered about the Multimedia Center and a case working together. That is why I ended up buying a leather slip-in belt case (it is like I was using with my BB Curve before.)

BigTex71

Reaction score
Case was at my local Verizon store. I could not find anything like it on the website or I would post a link. Sorry.

ahampton2k

Reaction score
The screen protect from VZW sucks ass. I don't recommend anyone wasting their money on it.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
My local Bestbuy had the Zagg screen protectors in Stock and it went on my Droid with no problems.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The screen protect from VZW sucks ass. I don't recommend anyone wasting their money on it.

Seeing as I didn't have to pay much for them, I knew I would need a screen protector. I put one on and it's worked quite well for me.