I Love MIUI, but....

DyMiC

Reaction score
It's too buggy.

I love that there are no screen redraws, the graphics are smooth as butta, and how easy it is to get everything set up.

I hate that it doesn't always sync my e-mail, it takes a couple days sometimes for my friends to receive my MMS, and sometimes, it doesn't receive calls or texts.

I'm sorry, but until MIUI gets a final stable build, it's going to be awhile before I come back.

EnJoY

Reaction score
Agreed. I left two weeks after PE 4.2 was released, switched to that and remembered what a stable rom was like. Since then I've dabbled in Gingerbread roms, but even those have been more stable/less buggy than MIUI was for me.

frostthejack

Reaction score
Last realease was amazingly stable. I loved it this on is buggy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I was about to switch back to UD when the last updated rom came out 1.3.5. I could not be happier now. This rom is 99.9% flawless and battery is very good.
I think i will hang on to this for a whiledancedroid

rob22202

Reaction score
I was about to switch back to UD when the last updated rom came out 1.3.5. I could not be happier now. This rom is 99.9% flawless and battery is very good.
I think i will hang on to this for a whiledancedroid

Ditto. I am loving this build.

The stability seems to come and go from build to build. With all of the features they continue add, it is to be expected. UD is the best of the "ordinary ROMs" but no ROM compares to the Miui feature set. I am wiling to trade periodic build instability for all of the other goodness.

jengas kahn

Reaction score
where's zerobarrier when you need him? ...

do people make threads like this when they leave other roms?

Last edited:

geoff5093

Reaction score
This is rock solid compared to all the GB ROM's I've tried.

Anathema

Reaction score
It's too buggy.

I love that there are no screen redraws, the graphics are smooth as butta, and how easy it is to get everything set up.

I hate that it doesn't always sync my e-mail, it takes a couple days sometimes for my friends to receive my MMS, and sometimes, it doesn't receive calls or texts.

I'm sorry, but until MIUI gets a final stable build, it's going to be awhile before I come back.

If you aren't coming back to MIUI until a final build, you probably wont be coming back at all, which is unfortunate.

Reaction score
I feel upi because I had to leave too. I was having a lot of bugs and it was getting to the point that my phone was getting unusable. I want to come back though. I might try the next release.

But anyway, I am not sure of the need to start a new thread to tell everyone that you are leaving. I don't think too many people have the star-power to rate the need for a sendoff, especially someone with just 23 posts.

toastedoats

Reaction score
But anyway, I am not sure of the need to start a new thread to tell everyone that you are leaving. I don't think too many people have the star-power to rate the need for a sendoff, especially someone with just 23 posts.

I couldnt agree more, I have seen this very thread 5-10 times and it kinda bugs me... All your doing is putting a topic at the top of the thread that may scare away people who might otherwise try this ROM and love it. I have gone back to UD myself for a couple weeks but I dont feel any need to tell people about it.

mke236

Reaction score

Dude, you need to try PEv 5.0.2. The other GB roms just don't compare in stability and options. I am a big Miui fan, but the stability is never there. I can only remember maybe two old versions of Miui that gave me awesome perfomance, the rest have not been there. I tried this version for two days. I just couldn't stand the browser FCs. I tried stock browser, Dolphin, mini Dolhin, Opera, Skyfire, they all freaking FC's on me. I use my browser a lot so its a big deal. Plus I couldnt connect to my work email. Vital. PE is by far the best rom out there, didn't say prettiest, but with this Honeycomb theme, I'm not missing Miui muchdancedroid

geoff5093

Reaction score

Dude, you need to try PEv 5.0.2. The other GB roms just don't compare in stability and options. I am a big Miui fan, but the stability is never there. I can only remember maybe two old versions of Miui that gave me awesome perfomance, the rest have not been there. I tried this version for two days. I just couldn't stand the browser FCs. I tried stock browser, Dolphin, mini Dolhin, Opera, Skyfire, they all freaking FC's on me. I use my browser a lot so its a big deal. Plus I couldnt connect to my work email. Vital. PE is by far the best rom out there, didn't say prettiest, but with this Honeycomb theme, I'm not missing Miui muchdancedroid
I was using PE 5.0 and 5.0.1 for a few weeks, the best GB ROM I've used but I still prefer MIUI for now.