I love GOOGLE VOICE and cancelled texting but

HelpeRX

Reaction score
I read somewhere that it will remain free uptill end of the year and then they will charge maybe? This is a outrage do you think this will happen?

thinkmega

Reaction score
I read somewhere that it will remain free uptill end of the year and then they will charge maybe? This is a outrage do you think this will happen?

It is possible. However, they will risk losing customers like you and me.

I've been using gv over a year and I distribute the # to all my friends. You can imagine it would be crazy to give them another # to reach me, that is when google starts charging me for using the number.

I think it all depends on how much revenue they can pull from long distance calls, ad, the competition on the field, and the economy. Money has to come from somewhere to keep it free. But there is great incentive to keep it free too.

I leave google to worry about that. To their credit, they have good ideas. If they get out of the field, someone else might step in. We do whatever it is right in our interest.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. Source?

thinkmega

Reaction score