I just noticed...

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I had looked at the Motorola webpage the day I bought my RAZR (while researching it) and do not recall the website saying this:
DROID RAZR BY MOTOROLA
bullet.png
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) upgradeable
Impossibly thin, made KEVLAR® strong
4G LTE speed and dual-core power
View attachment 43049
http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/U...es/Mobile-Phones/DROID-RAZR-BY-MOTOROLA-US-EN

I had been kind of doubting the fact we'd be seeing ICS anytime soon, but if its one of the bulleted selling points on the Moto website, maybe it's a good sign that its coming sooner rather than later.

Zandar

Reaction score
I can't wait for ICS, but, truth be told, I don't feel there's anything I'm lacking on the current GB ROM from Moto. The rumour that really has me going, though, is that Moto might hand us the keys to the bootloader with the ICS update. I would LOVE to see this killer hardware running vanilla Android. Throw in an overclock kernel and I wouldn't need any presents for my birthday.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
My Razr is working so well, i'm almost afraid of ICS.
Ha I agree! To be perfectly honest, I'm not particularly excited over ICS. Moto's UI already implements a lot of 4.0 features and Face Unlock and insta pics isn't high on my list of priorities. If the RAZR didn't perform as good as it did I may be chomping at the bit but ICS is nothing but another iteration of Android (been there done that) and I can wait. No rush on my end