I have had it !

johnzenobia

Reaction score
I have had enough and returning the razr and going back to my Droid X . Verizon needs at least a year or two to get their 4g working properly. They cant expect people to have to toggle their data connection to get data service. I am truly disappointed.

iguanad

Reaction score
Droid X is 3g phone anyway. Data issues go away if you shut off 4g. Just keep the razr and turn off 3g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Zandar

Reaction score
Droid X is 3g phone anyway. Data issues go away if you shut off 4g. Just keep the razr and turn off 3g.

This.

Sliced from my RAZR

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why not just move to a better 4G area? :biggrin:

Seriously though, here in SE Michigan (Ann Arbor area) I have little to no 4G problems except for the outages.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
I know how you feel. Their issues remind me of what happened to AT&T when they first got the iPhone. I had a blackberry bold and right after the iPhone their service go so bad I had to switch. VZ seems to be dealing with this now re 4g

I have had enough and returning the razr and going back to my Droid X . Verizon needs at least a year or two to get their 4g working properly. They cant expect people to have to toggle their data connection to get data service. I am truly disappointed.

chadh1

Reaction score
Just a bit of growing pains with people having a lot of options with 4g phones now, it does suck I understand. But I would think they will work it all out, or maybe I am to much of an optimist..... I have had one 3g/4g outage and it lasted about 3 hours, which was about 2-3 weeks ago. I live in Sioux Falls, SD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score

That is not true at all. I live n a 3G area only and had tons of data drops with my razr, nexus and bionic hasn't been to bad but still do it from time to time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

moetrain

Reaction score
I have to force mine into 3g whenever I visit my parents (Oshkosh, WI) because the 4g is unreliable at best there. Here in SD is a different story..

iguanad

Reaction score
That is not true at all. I live n a 3G area only and had tons of data drops with my razor, nexus and bionic hasn't been to bad but still do it from time to time.

My bad. I have no issues whatsoever with 3g. Apparently a new ota is coming. Maybe that will help.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
If only it was that simple. I had a RAZR. When it would lose 4G, it would often lose 3G as well. And the only thing that would return even 3G was airplane mode.

keepithd2010

Reaction score
Just a bit of growing pains with people having a lot of options with 4g phones now, it does suck I understand. But I would think they will work it all out, or maybe I am to much of an optimist..... I have had one 3g/4g outage and it lasted about 3 hours, which was about 2-3 weeks ago. I live in Sioux Falls, SD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I think they should have everything in working order before the release a service. They release this stuff just to take in money i think it is wrong.