1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I Have a problem

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by mhmorgan3, Feb 29, 2012.

1. mhmorgan3

mhmorgan3 New Member

I Have a rooted Inc and I have installed a couple of different ROMs and they booted just fine, but for some reason now, no matter what I do I cant get the phone past the splash screen of any of the roms I have Installed. What should I do to fix this problem, and is there any way to go back to stock even though I can boot? If you know anything please be specific on how I can can somehow fix this, Im new to all this all I know how to do is install im no developer
  2. BrandT

BrandT New Member

Did you wipe/reset your data in recovery before switching ROMs?
  3. mhmorgan3

mhmorgan3 New Member

I have tried, resetting data, wiping cache, and formatting the sd card and redownloading the rom. It was doing this at first, then it worked, but now no matter what I just get a black android spash screen. Is there any way for me to unroot and go back to default without it booting?
  4. mhmorgan3

mhmorgan3 New Member

update- I have tried to go back to stock with the RUU but I seem to be stuck in a bootloop
  5. BrandT

BrandT New Member

Hmmm...I've had that problem before. I pulled a noob move and tried updating my radio. Instant brick. I'm not sure if I can help you :/
  6. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

did the bootloader update before you tried flashing the RUU? Make sure the versions match