I Hate x Scope

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
And here's why:

I Keep keep editing forums and somehow randomly everything disappears and I go back to the original page not even the reply page I was at, where I was editing my reply, if my phones orientation changes. If it turns side ways and I blink the wrong way I have wasted all that time I spent attempting to reply.

Just wanted you guys to know ink going to throw my droid at somebody if this keeps happening. that's all. Notice I'm posting this with tap a talk not xscope .

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed this either.

Give dolphin a try. It's really good after you learn it's quirks...like double tapping to show/hide the tab bar. The quirks can be a real pain at first.

Dolphin HD is even better, but I just noticed today that it runs in the background on startup. I hate programs that do this so I've uninstalled it. I think I'm over-reacting, but it's just the way I roll.

lockcity

Reaction score
I liked xscope till i started have some random FC issues that they said was just the internet and not the browser. Though the stock and other browsers had no problems with any pages.

I'm using Dolphin HD now and think its actually better than xscope once you get used to it.

OP
PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Droiiiiiiiid!

Don't get me wrong, I really like xScope. But I was really starting to hate everything about it when I posted that. At least after hearing your responses I'm relieved it must be another problem, and not just my browser. So its possibly fixable! At least I know it's a personal problem and not popular one.

I think I have had the issue with screen orientation on other applications but I can't recall any that annoyed me more than erasing everything I was writing in a post. Call me paranoid but read this on my Droin then logged on to the site to reply just so I know my reply wouldn't get erased away, Just this one time. :)

Kinda like back in the day when I was using IE and I had to research how to get it to save form data if I lost my connection and got a 404 page, without having to redo every single form.

Well thanks for the responses... I'll let you know if the culprit returns dancedroid

+ edit +

On a side note I am really digging this Dolphin Browser HD. different look and feel from what xscope has me used to, but I like change in the droid. If you have not already, at least try it out on the market.