1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I got my Eris for free

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by oopslolz, Feb 10, 2010.

1. oopslolz

oopslolz New Member

I've been sitting on an upgrade for a long time waiting for something good to come along, kept getting hand me downs from friends and family which kept me from getting too bored with the feature-phone rompfest. Anyway, I was looking into the Eris because with my NE2 and the VIP program it would only be like $30 with the online discount. Popped over to walmart.com and saw there were running a promotion where it was free with new contract or upgrade. Went to my local Best Buy mobile and showed them and price matched it. Walked out with my Eris and a receipt that says $0.00

It makes the phone so much sweeter.

Anyone else luck out like this?
  2. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Well-Known Member

Funny, so did my wife. ;)
  3. bad05gtt

bad05gtt New Member

yeah i got mine for free too !!!! my 2 year reup with verizon and i upgraded from a bb pearl to the eris...havnt looked back since,,,keep reading all the forums and youll learn the ins and outs of using the eris...it took me a while but it was well worth it !!!!:)