I gave in!

OP
weatherlover1

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well so much for it not shipping until the 12th I just got an e-mail saying it just shipped woot! dancedroid

SallyC

Reaction score
It will back up the data as well? I was reading it at the market and it says if its rooted it will back up data but its not clear if its not rooted. Thanks for the info!

I'm not rooted and I have the option to back up a variety of data. Maybe there's more if you are rooted, I don't know.

sierra513

Reaction score
damn!! I wonder if mine will get shipped early too? I didnt even get an order confirmation email. Did you get one of those weatherlover? I just checked and no email that mine shipped.... so far. :(

Oh.. the foxfi didnt work for me. It would connect for a minute or so.. the disconnect and I had to reboot the phone to get it back again

Last edited:
OP
weatherlover1

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
damn!! I wonder if mine will get shipped early too? I didnt even get an order confirmation email. Did you get one of those weatherlover? I just checked and no email that mine shipped.... so far. :(

I got the order confirmation email right away and the shipping confirmation email a few hours ago. Should be here Friday. :) I was shocked I did not expected it to ship for a week or more.

Last edited:

sierra513

Reaction score
I didnt get that lucky. :( I called them to verify the order since I didnt get an email, and they said I wouldnt get an email until it was shipped. I'll keep my eyes open!

Color me jealous! :D

sierra513

Reaction score
WOOHOO.. Just got my shipping email! I guess they were playing it safe in saying it was going to take two weeks to ship!

I can hardly wait! :icon_ banana:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Maxx's everyone!!

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Add me to the list of todays Maxx buyers. VERY happy to receive my shipping confirmation as well. Coming tomorrow!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Muteki

Reaction score
I think a lot of people did. The Thunderbolt has been retired!

SLAYER6669

Reaction score
So I went to take advantage of this deal myself and get a Razr Maxx last night and I still had my last $30 loyalty/ne2 discount left. I selected the Maxx then it asks you to select which device you want to upgrade, and below the og droid picture it still said something like "Upgrade with discounted pricing minus a $30 loyalty discount". I decided to call and tell them I received the email for the leap day sale for $100 off 4G devices and what it says about the loyalty discount which was not coming up online at checkout.

She had no clue that the sale even existed and asked me to forward her the email I received. I did that and she put me on hold for a minute and came back and said its an online only sale, but what she can do for me instead of the $30 NE2 is I'm eligible for a free month of service and I'll get a $59.99 credit on my bill since I have the 450 minute talk/text plan. I was certainly not expecting that one. I ordered the phone online right afterwards and I basically got the Razr Maxx for $199.99 + $14.00 tax - $59.99 credit = $154 total cost with the 2 day shipping. I could have added the phone to my bill but I just paid the $214 on my CC and my next bill will be next to nothing. I'm certainly very happy with the outcome. Now the waiting game begins.

Chukee

Reaction score
It might not take that long. Mine was on back order and I got the notification of shipped 2 days later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums