I forgot how good android was.

sbaker34

Reaction score
So up until 10 months ago I had a LG 265 script dumbphone, it was very nice for what I used it for and a good texting phone. I had it for a year and got the itch to upgrade, I bought a samsung finesse, it was nice but it felt like it wanted to be a smartphone but was not and I HATED that %$@!@#$%$% resistive touch screen, text messaging was nearly impossible, after having that for a few months and unable to deal with it more I bought a droid.

I never knew what I was missing, the thing was amazing, High Res capacitive touch screen that read the slightest touch. 5mp cam, full keyboard, full web browser and android 2.1 was absolutely perfect I liked the unobtrusive messaging app and notification and how accessible everything was. Then I made a mistake of messing with the baseband and thankfully I found a very tech savy person at the phone company who can fix it.

In the mean time I got a LG9600 loaner a considered upgrade before I got the finesse and I have to say, I miss my droid already and realized how much android spoiled me. especially the ease of use and the HD screen.. :heart::motdroidvert:

Last edited: