I feel a little cheated that my previous phones were so small

matrix2004

Reaction score
Anybody else?

I'm never going back to anything smaller than a 4.3 screen

Bigger? Maybe.

jmorton10

Reaction score
LOL, if I could get a DroidX with a 5" screen that's what I would own.......

~John

Xpain

Reaction score
Looking at the pictures and reading hands-on previews before it came out gave me some doubts, but once I got it (got it at launch), it felt like the perfect size. Now, it kind of feels small, until I play with my boss' iPhone 4... lol then it looks big again.

kepley

Reaction score
Lol... my mom still has the LG Chocolate phone. When it's slid closed, it's smaller than the screen on my Droid. I can't believe it.

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Anybody else?

I'm never going back to anything smaller than a 4.3 screen

Bigger? Maybe.

At first glance and after reviews (obviously before I made the best phone purchase of my life) I thought it was just a little too big, but after having it for two months...

I feel like everyone else's phone is too small. dancedroid

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol... my mom still has the LG Chocolate phone. When it's slid closed, it's smaller than the screen on my Droid. I can't believe it.

i do this comparison all teh time :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

bigdog9586

Reaction score
Just think, I used to use a bag phone. Talk about size, I really, really feel cheated. I can remember even inputing about 12 more numbers beside the cell number just to connect with someone at was out of town. We've come a long way baby.

JWDX

Reaction score
Just think, I used to use a bag phone. Talk about size, I really, really feel cheated. I can remember even inputing about 12 more numbers beside the cell number just to connect with someone at was out of town. We've come a long way baby.

Agree, I got my first cell phone in 1994, a Motorola flip phone that I still have so I can give my kids a few laughs now and then.
I have seen the phones shrink down, my smallest was a Motorola StarTac, and now they are getting huge again. But now they contain a computer several times more powerful than the IBM XT I still have in the basement!
Yes, I am old, and I am a packrat. Well maybe I'm not really that old!

ccartertn

Reaction score
I got a text at a soccer game the other day - "Whatup Big Phone?"

news5.jpg

qman66

Reaction score
I love this screen.now that it looks like the iphone is coming to verizon I don't see myself getting itbecause of its small screen.that being said I think the biggest screen size for a phone I would go with is probably 5 inches like the dell streak.

gnomeh

Reaction score
Just got my phone a little over a week ago and everyone commented "wow, that is big." I gave them the weird looks and responded, "no, your phone is too small."
People just don't know the awesomeness of Droid X's mega-screen. Fine by me. I knew this is exactly the phone I wanted.