I Don't Know WHAT I did to my Droid 4, PLEASE help me?!

Odinsfrigga

Reaction score
I rooted my D4 as soon as I got it like 6 months ago. I have have NUMEROUS problems since then. I purchased an app from Google Play Store called "Absolute". I have used to app on previous phones including another D4, D3, and Razr. A few days ago I downloaded and installed a Star Wars boot animation from Absolute. Yesterday I downloaded and tried to install a font from Absolute. During reboot, it won't get passed the R2D2 animation. I Tried to reset it using the recovery and "wipe phone" with NO success. I don't know What I did wrong OR how to fix it!? I'm scared, PLEASE HELP, THIS SILLY GIRL?!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Do you have a backup ? or a ROM zip on the phone's sd card...

OP
O

Odinsfrigga

Reaction score
I THINK I did at 1 time. then the other day I was TRYING to make room on my sd and "cleaned" it out EXCEPT for my media files. I THINK I MIGHT have moved that "other stuff" to the Internal Storage?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Always good to have a backup or ROM zip if you are messing even with the simple stuff...I'm not familiar with the phone..So when you go to recovery do you see any files for a restore ?

OP
O

Odinsfrigga

Reaction score
It ends up taking me to a page with MULTIPLE downloads, WHICH 1 is RSDLite 5.7?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I only see two links in the instructions which download automatically to computer...So have we ruled out that you have no backup or ROM in recovery to restore or flash?

GigaJake

Reaction score