Please help me!!!!

lexqt488

Reaction score
I have a droid 2 R2D2 and I rooted it a few days ago and was reading up on ROM's and decided to try liberty 1.5 so I intalled it from my sd card and now can't do anything on my phone..........PLEASE HELP ME, I have to have my phone working before the kids get up!!!!

qkpony

Reaction score
Describe nothing? Wont boot etc? Did you backup old Rom first?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

lexqt488

Reaction score
yes i backed the old rom up, the phone was sitting on the startup screen could not do anything at all except a battery pull it showed the Liberty logo and that was it now it has me back to the reboot part and gives me the option to reboot now apply sdcard:update.zip ect....no idea what i should do now...I am new at all of this and followed the instructions perfectly after doing my research....what should I do now

qkpony

Reaction score
Did you do a backup with nandroid? If so turn off and hold x on physical keypad turn on

Fyi I am basing my knowledge from a d1. But it seams I am the one awake so I will help lol

OP
L

lexqt488

Reaction score
yes i did now it has me at the clockworkmod recovery screen

OP
L

lexqt488

Reaction score
that's fine thank you so MUCH for even an attempt

qkpony

Reaction score
Should say nandroid or something like that click that and it should have you backup listed

OP
L

lexqt488

Reaction score
Thank you so much!!!! It worked, now do you have any idea how i can change the ROM or which ROM is best, and maybe how to do it without my phone going nutty on me? :)

qkpony

Reaction score
My opinion is now you knowyou have a good backup and you know how to restore it you can kind of experiment. What Rom did you try I will look at them and let you know.

OP
L

lexqt488

Reaction score
i tried liberty 1.5, and thank you so much. I just want one that will help my phone run faster and the battery life better would be great, something good for a beginner such as myself

qkpony

Reaction score
When you loaded it did you wipe data and cache?