I don't care for the iPhone, but may need to switch.........

robert70

Reaction score
It seems like everything is geared for apple, which is understandable since it was out first, but is there anything in the works that will help Droid compete, for example I can't use my pandora radio features (displaying the song, artist on the deck, able to thumbs up or down it from the deck, and so forth) that my car deck has because it only works with apple (iphones, Ipods etc..) the android car deck that they have out, works best with an iPhone. I've heard it's because droid doesn't use it's usb functions the same way. I'm thinking of picking up an f150 and know am concerned that the myford touch won't work the same, can someone shed some light of this for me.

My Ford touch and sync work very well with Android phones, just a little tid bit here, if you iPod is big enough it will cause mft and sync to crash, just a little insider knowlage. That being said there are some android phones that have issues syncing up however this is do to the phone manufacturer not being willing to unlock some of the programing for phones that is needed, again just a little insifer knowlage.