I didnt know where else to post this question...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Razzkor, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Razzkor

Razzkor New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So my phone decided to add some retarded words, such as yoy, for you. Now when im texting it thinks i want that as an option when i really dont...anyway to delete this? I have the HTC android. Any ideas? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...i couldnt find a proper place...:blackdroid:

2. jsh1120

jsh1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Assuming you don't have the new Droid Incredible, you are almost certainly using a Droid Eris. You might try posting in that forum for help from others who have the same phone.

Otherwise, you'll have to be more specific about the texting application you're using or the input method (i.e. virtual keyboard) you're using. I'm guessing that you're probably using the stock texting application and the standard android keyboard for the Eris. By confirming that in a post in the Eris forum or in either the application forum or "bug" discussion, you may be able to get the help you're looking for. Good luck.

P.S. Just occurred to me that you might be using an HTC phone available from a carrier other than Verizon. If so, apologies for sending you on a wild goose chase. Just try to be more specific about the phone model you're using.