New user, several questions

captainbloo

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a user of the Incredible since June and I have a few questions that I haven't been able to figure out.

1) Is there any way to answer a call besides dragging down on the screen? That's my #1 complaint so far, it'd be so much nicer to have a way of answering it while it's in my pocket and such (headphones with a microphone like my boss uses with his iPhone?)

2) When text message conversations reach a large number, they take forever to load. When I try to delete them, it crashes the text messaging system, which ultimately requires the phone being rebooted to fix. There's gotta be a way to fix that?

3) How can I take words -out- of the library once they're saved? For example, I accidentally hit the right keys to make "yoy" saved in place of "you". The y and u buttons are close enough together that autocorrect often puts "yoy" in instead of "you".

Thanks very much

kabal22

Reaction score
I can offer advice on #2 and #3.

#2. Download an app like autodeletesms or deleteoldmessages or sms cleaner free or auto sms delete free
Then set it to autodelete messages older than so many days (like 30 or 60 days).

#3. go into settings / language and keyboard / touch input / user dictionary
Now you are looking at your added words, you can add, edit, or delete any entries.