I blame it all on Iphone...can't be my droid!!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried that (on both phones) and it pairs but doesn't connect. Also a new-to-blue (tooth) how do I get them to connect?

JCo352

Reaction score
Tried that (on both phones) and it pairs but doesn't connect. Also a new-to-blue (tooth) how do I get them to connect?

Are you using the Bluetooth File Transfer app, or the stock bluetooth on the phone?

JCo352

Reaction score

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, it sees the phone, finds the device and when tries to connect, I get "Connect error - Can't connect to target device. Reason: Connection refused."

Nothing pops up on her phone.

JCo352

Reaction score
Hmmm... I dunno it never has given that problem it usually connects pretty seamlessly.

JCo352

Reaction score
Do you think it could be a problem with the ROM you are using, because I'm not rooted and completely stock

bastosero

Reaction score
If the connection is refused, either you must first enter a password to both devices for them to connect or the other device you're trying to connect to is very strict with its settings so check those too.

Like others said here, it is very easy to connect the Droid via bluetooth with other bluetooth enabled devices. I can and have paired mine with my computer, bluetooth headphones, a printer, and a bluetooth headset with no need for any extra software on the phone.

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like I said, this is new to me so I would have no reason not to consider that as a possibility.
headgrab.gif