HURRY! All Four DROID Phones Available for a Measly 1¢ on Amazon

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Limited-Time Offer: Verizon DROID Phones Starting at a Penny with No Activation Fee

Friday, November 19, 2010, through Monday, November 22, 2010, save on all DROID phones starting at a penny from Verizon when you purchase them from AmazonWireless.com. Plus purchase a new Verizon device and receive an activation-fee credit for up to $35 for each qualifying line of service activated on a new 2-year individual or family plan account purchased from AmazonWireless.com between 12 midnight PDT on November 19, 2010, and 11:59 p.m. PDT November 29, 2010. This offer is sponsored by Verizon and is valid only in the United States. Activation-fee credit will appear on your bill and may take up to several billing cycles to appear. Standard early-termination fee and other one-time and monthly charges and fees may apply. Not finding what you're looking for? See our full selection of Verizon phones with service available at AmazonWireless.
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) $599.99 Price From: $0.01
Usually ships in 24 hours
( 143 )
Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) Add to cart to see price
( 59 )
Motorola DROID II Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) Add to cart to see price
( 29 )
Motorola DROID PRO Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) Add to cart to see price
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
( 0 )

Home | Your Account | Order Status | Returns | Contact Us | Help | About Us
Secure Shopping | Conditions of Use | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Amazon.com Inc. All rights reserved. AmazonWireless and the AmazonWireless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc or its affiliates.

http://wireless.amazon.com/f/vwdroidpennywaf

dbst

Reaction score
Man I wish I had an upgrade, those are good deals. Oh well I'll just wait and get the Dual-core phone when it comes out