Hulu giveth and Hulu taketh away?

Magnious

Reaction score
I don't know why they did this, but I wish they didn't. It was a good possibility that I would have subscribed.

OP
H

hellboar

Reaction score
i wouldnt be upset if they hadn't of let me use it for a week.

azules9780

Reaction score
I use hulu quite often on my old phone. I'm sure someone will get it working very soon. As long as everyone else has hulu and can use it, we'll be able to get out working at some point.

Now how that is accomplished is beyond me but I know if nothing else, they can make the market think our phone is a different device than what it is and we'll be able to get it that way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use hulu quite often on my old phone. I'm sure someone will get it working very soon. As long as everyone else has hulu and can use it, we'll be able to get out working at some point.

Now how that is accomplished is beyond me but I know if nothing else, they can make the market think our phone is a different device than what it is and we'll be able to get it that way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

There was a flash hack for the droid x that allowed us to watch hulu. I tried it on the nexus and as I expected it broke flash.
Hopefully someone with a flash hack for the new version.

Reaction score
I thought I saw something on FOX Business some time ago that Yahoo was buying it? Maybe I got that info muffed up. I was drunk that day. Go figure...

*Edited

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Mine used to work perfectly fine, now when its buffering, it eventually tells me that I don't have a data connection. What's up with that BS??

Sent from my Bolt running BAMF SoaB 1.4!