HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjo1966

Reaction score
I forgot about my corporate discount. I got $30 off for the NE2 and then another $20 off.

They had told me they were opening at 7. I called this morning and got the recording. I was there at 9 when they were opening the doors. They had changed their hours for today. They had plenty of Thunderbolts, but I got the next to last SIM card. I'm glad I got there when they opened.

Reaction score
I had hoped to use my original droid charger as a work charger for this phone but it seems like when I plug the phone in the screen seems to change and make selections on its own LOL. I guess you need a special charger? If so what should I get? I know they sell them at Verizon but they aer always a rip off.

BGKris

Reaction score
Glitch in verizons system. Paid 249.99 for 1year!!!

Sent from my Floyo using DroidForums App
They just called and said I have to pay the difference or Verizon might put me on a two year automatically...oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Now we just need to root and remove all this bloatware!!

kdanielson

Reaction score
The charger from my Incredible, and the charger from my wife's BB are both working fine with my TB.

BGKris

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I get %20 off purchase of any accessories and 6% off a month on my bill with business discount...just found out today. :)

T

tavenger5

Just did a speed comparison of 3g vs 4g:
[video=youtube;-sAgzEmRvjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAgzEmRvjc]YouTube - Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4g vs 3g speed test[/video]

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Had my appointment at 9. Got there at 9:00 exactly because I didn't want to e one of those guys waiting outside in case there wasn't a line. There looked to be about 10 people being let in, but most were older people who probably had arrived like 5 minutes earlier.

Waited for a bit while the guy I had an appointment with finished up with some other guy, and eventually walked out with my TB, car mount, case and screen protector.

For anyone wondering, there's no Swype preinstalled, but I went to the website and downloaded and installed the beta with no problems!

Reaction score
Yes, it is orange when it charges but when I get e-mail there are no lights on and I checked under settings and the LED notifications are enabled :(

viper1549

Reaction score
All I have to say is this 4g is AMAZING..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I was second in line at 9:50am this morning, and definitely got the BB folks to give me the Buy-back program free today since I preordered on 2.10. Actually works out pretty good since they decided to charge $750 retail. That's a win win in both of our books. They had a heck of a time transferring my contacts though...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually works out pretty good since they decided to charge $750 retail.

Did you pay extra for the buyback program? I'm interested to see how this works out, because VZW is offering the TBolt online for $599 w/o contract.

So if you sell it back in 6 months, it costs you $375 thru Best Buy. That means to come out ahead the TBolt would need to go for less than $225 on EBay. Don't really see it going for less than $300 6 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.