HTC or the Motorola?

urlexusconsultant

Reaction score
I purchased the HTC but think I am wanting the Motorola, went with the HTC due to no $$ out of pocket with $100 credit for upgrading. But I am now thinking that I should take it back and get the Motorola. Is there anything I am missing by keeping the HTC? I have one more week to make a decision before I am not able to return the phone.

keiichi25

Reaction score
I purchased the HTC but think I am wanting the Motorola, went with the HTC due to no $$ out of pocket with $100 credit for upgrading. But I am now thinking that I should take it back and get the Motorola. Is there anything I am missing by keeping the HTC? I have one more week to make a decision before I am not able to return the phone.

Honestly, the only thing you are probably missing from the HTC over the Motorola is just the 2.0 Android System and maybe some of the apps that work with it. I believe that the Google Navigation was setup for the 2.0 Android OS, but I could be wrong.

If you don't horribly care about using your phone to as a Google enabled Navigation system, you are fine with the HTC Eris. :) I think the HTC Eris has the voice searching option too, but the only way to be sure is to have you try everything the Droid Commercials show and see if it isn't able to do it.

keiichi25

Reaction score
...and the physical keyboard.

And the giant screen...

And the speed...

And... I dunno, other stuff.

Okay, the Physical Keyboard (I don't use much, so not a big deal :) )

And not as large of a screen, but the screen size difference is not too huge.

Perhaps the camera, but I didn't look at the specs, but the speed didn't seem all that much different and the HTC Eris has 2 more home screens versus the Motorola Droid's 3.

BigTex71

Reaction score
I am getting my wife the Eris with the BOGO offer. She likes the Droid, but doesn't want to pay $200 for one (her line is a secondary on our family plan.)

Monstrosity

Reaction score
...and the physical keyboard.

And the giant screen...

And the speed...

And... I dunno, other stuff.

Okay, the Physical Keyboard (I don't use much, so not a big deal :) )

And not as large of a screen, but the screen size difference is not too huge.

Perhaps the camera, but I didn't look at the specs, but the speed didn't seem all that much different and the HTC Eris has 2 more home screens versus the Motorola Droid's 3.
But theres an app for that.

Theres one home screen u can get with 8 screens i think.