HTC incredible shows up in verizons inventory system

OP
I
Reaction score
Man that looks so Sick

I have an ENV2 but was able for upgrade in Feb and been looking at the Phones now think i wait till around May and see where we at

also a Noob question can the apps that run on the droid also run on the other android phones such as the INCred?

i dont see why not though there always seems to be glitches between phones concerning apps (one of the problems with fragmentation of phone specs and os systems). though since droid has 2.0 and is due to be updated to 2.1 it shouldnt be a problem for the most part.

big.daddy

Reaction score
We still don't know when or even if it will be released. I hope its soon, especially since I have put my droid up for sale to get this phone.

Chupp75

Reaction score
We still don't know when or even if it will be released. I hope its soon, especially since I have put my droid up for sale to get this phone.

yeah i dont know if i should hold off on getting a droid to get this phone or not.

big.daddy

Reaction score

yeah i dont know if i should hold off on getting a droid to get this phone or not.

Don't get me wrong, the droid is a great phone but just was not for me. There is definitely a lot of Great support here with all of the roms. I just couldn't Stand the physical keyboard. Some on here day it takes getting used to but I could not. I also don't like the overall aesthetic look of the device. Good luck with your decision. I would definitely recommend that you try typing on the physical keyboard before purchasing one.

Chupp75

Reaction score

Don't get me wrong, the droid is a great phone but just was not for me. There is definitely a lot of Great support here with all of the roms. I just couldn't Stand the physical keyboard. Some on here day it takes getting used to but I could not. I also don't like the overall aesthetic look of the device. Good luck with your decision. I would definitely recommend that you try typing on the physical keyboard before purchasing one.
yeah ive always had physical keyboard phones, (env, env2, voyager, titanium voyager, env touch, rogue) but i also had a dare that i loved. i might wait around for the incredible. i keep hearing that you can use up to like 6gb for app storage to which is bad ass.