Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It’s been a little while since we last saw a device sneak into a wireless carrier’s inventory, which made us scratch our head in utter confusion. This time around, it’s an HTC manufactured device, and we can honestly say that we have no idea what device this may allude to. Truth be told, we don’t even know if this is an Android-based device. At this point, it could be anything.

HTC-ADR-540x377.jpg

But, a little bit of a shining hope, is that this isn’t the first time this model number has appeared in a Verizon-related internal area. The ADR6325VW is compatible with the same charging cable that the HTC Droid Eris and Droid Incredible use (which means, microUSB).

While that may not be enough to seal the deal that this is an Android device, it does give us some hope. But, the big question still needs to be answered: what is it? Let’s go, Mr. Blurrycam. We need some images!

[via Phandroid]

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
weird this is the first we're hearing about a new HTC smartphone.... it can't be winmo, as i'm sure most manufacturers are waiting for windows phone 7 before they release a new phone... i bet it's android.

tktouch12

Reaction score
I hope its a sweet evo type phone. I hope this is the phone I've been waiting for- huge screen with killer specs with sense. Let's hope

Reaction score
Could this be one of the first 4G phones? Or maybe the start of Android "dumb" phones?

Sent from The Dark Edge