1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Howdy..is there an app to read this forum on my droid?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by stevek, Aug 3, 2010.

1. stevek

stevek New Member

I've lurked here for a few months now. got a moto droid when it was released, exercised the 29 day option and took it back. I didn't use the keyboard and thought it made it klunky. Wanted an Incredible but of course that was never available. I did get an X and although there are bigger (well, maybe not bigger) droids on the horizon, I think I can stick with this one.

I do wonder if there is an app I'm missing to read this forum on my droid, without having to go through the browser. It would seem like a no brainer?

anyway, I've been around computers since they were maintained by white coated folks and were the size of large refrigerators, we would pass boxes of cards through a window to get jobs submitted. The droid in my pocket is probably more powerful than the entire universities computing department in 1970. So that's cool.

I enjoy the site. I don't mod, at least not yet. I'm happy using the droid as god (or whoever) intending it, but I enjoy reading about all the mods going on.
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

3. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

m.droidforums is a whole lot better viewing on the Droid
  4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Maybe, but the OP said without using the Browser.