How you show off your GNex?

alm0614

Reaction score
Okay, so a bunch of my friends/family just got iPhone 4S's and are trying to rub it into my face how cool they are. I show them widgets, face unlock, pattern unlock, and how nice the screen is. How else do you all show off your Gnex/Android OS in general? Any apps, features I'm missing, or anything else at all?

alienware777

Reaction score
If your at a store with Google wallet you can show them that. Hell even not at a store you can just tell them about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Vakharn

Reaction score
I like to play an HD movie... especially streaming from youtube on 4g. That usually does the trick.

honors21

Reaction score
live wallpapers, Swype, bigger screen, faster, Siri isn't that great you can do voice searches just as easy on the nexus, better games,I gave up my 4S for this phone and I don't regret it all this phone is all hype.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Swype, Bigger Screen, HD is absolutely stunning, NO buffering at all, 4G, and luckily my brother just got his GNex yesteday so I can show off Beam. Also, Google+ hangouts.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i do not show it off. i keep it in my pocket till i need to use it. if somebody asks me what phone i have i tell them, otherwise i don't care what someone else has or thinks about phones.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I had the same experience yesterday showing of the nexus verses an iDont 4s, after showing gw and the lens camera features i had about 3 people ready to convert.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i do not show it off. i keep it in my pocket till i need to use it. if somebody asks me what phone i have i tell them, otherwise i don't care what someone else has or thinks about phones.

A long as you're not being a complete.. You know what, nothing wrong with showing off a bit.

Droidalicious88

Reaction score

Then why even waste your time commenting on this post? I love this phone and love to show it off. The technological advances in phones over the past 10 years is something worth showing off. But obviously to each their own...

honors21

Reaction score
The Google maps with voice commands for free, with street views.

x25064

Reaction score
pretty much what everyone said.

Video chat without Wi-Fi too. YouTube "nature HD" that's pretty much the nail in the coffin. Crank the brightness and let the SAMOLED smote thine haters.

Another nice feature is showing them cwm if your rooted. Being able to save states of your phone..say wha?

alucard9114

Reaction score
at Disneyland and everyone has an iphone while I'm in line people keep asking me what phone I have getting tons of attention then I walk away yelling baaaaa (sheep noise)to all the I sheep.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kimintenn

Reaction score
Does iPhone allow multitasking like the button we have on the Gnex? I think that is one of the coolest features, but I know nothing about iPhones.