How you show off your GNex?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Then why even waste your time commenting on this post? I love this phone and love to show it off. The technological advances in phones over the past 10 years is something worth showing off. But obviously to each their own...
because original post assumes everyone shows off their phones, so i posted my opinion on it.

gibsonlp223

Reaction score
I usually just whip it out to answer a text, there's something about the nexus that catches peoples eye, I've gotten tons of compliments on how cool of a phone it is without doing anything :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

pyro6128

Reaction score
Yea usually people notice my phone without me saying anything. First thing they notice is the huge amazing screen. Then I go through all the stuff people mentioned here. Maybe show a video of my nephews I recorded in 1080p. This phone has been a godsend for getting pics of my 2 18month old nephews. They're never still, but I'm getting such great shots of them.

Jamar

Reaction score
My coworkers were very impressed with Face Unlock, the HD screen (I streamed some vids from YouTube), and the speed & accuracy of the new speech-to-text.

That last one really WOWed a few of em!

MrKleen

Reaction score
Simple if you are in a 4 g area.

Side by side download a large file. Let them know when you are done well ahead of them. This phone has lots of awesome features setting itself apart from the iPhone but nothing compares to 4g!

Jung136

Reaction score
haha I was waiting for World of Color at Disney California Adventure and i was playing my friend 2 player reactor and the family behind us started asking me what phone i had and I went on youtube and showed them some HD video with blazing 4G LTE (Disney and verizon are tight so they have amazing 4G at the parks) and man they went nuts...

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
i do not show it off. i keep it in my pocket till i need to use it. if somebody asks me what phone i have i tell them, otherwise i don't care what someone else has or thinks about phones.
I bet you are fun at parties.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Well, usually all I have to do is pull it out of it's holster and everyone bows. Sometimes I either want to seal the fact its amazing, have a stubborn iPhone user, or *gasp* actually do something productive. Then I usually begin with the face unlock, then move onto explaining how there are no buttons then showing them pictures I've taken. Etc... ;)

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!