1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to Transfer an ebook to droid Kindle app

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by jensor4, May 26, 2013.

1. jensor4

jensor4 New Member

When I go to my Kindle app I can access the books That I bought for my Kindle reader. I would like to transfer other ebooks that I have files of on my PC.
    However I can't find the folder on the Droid in which to put them.
    For example I can read "Proof of Heaven" my kindle app. If I go to device storage and do a search for that book it doesn't show up. If I look at SD card and do a search there it doesn't show up.
    I can't find any folders named Kindle.
    I tried using Calibre and transferred the book "Treasure Island" to the droid it created a folder named "Books" and transferred the file there. It is compatible with kindle because it has a .mobi format. The Kindle app doesn't see it. If I tap on that file name the droid returns with "Can't open that type of file".

So has any one successfully been able to do this and what am I missing in the process?

jensor4
Search tags for this page

can you transfer files from kindle to droid maxx

droid bionic kindle reader calibre

how do you transfer kendel app from gal 3 onto a kendel app

how to place ebooks on my droid maxx

how to put ebook on android razr hd

how to put ebook on kindle s4

how to put ebooks on a droid dna

how to transfer ebooks from android to kindle

how to transfer ebooks to kindle android app

how to transfer ebooks to kindle s4