How to send files from phone to computer

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
somehow I missed that box promotion... *face palm* 50gb free is pretty awesome

Schoeney

Reaction score
MattyJ -I am a real low tek guy but I must tell you I got some great advice from the people on this forum about files. I know longer need to send them anywhere...they are all on all 3 (PC, Laptop, Phone) of my devices. If I change a file/document it is automatically updated on all 3 devices....amazing.

I got rid of Outlook on my PC, signed up with Gmail, and got Sugar Sync........WOW everything is synced online between my PC, Laptop, and Phone so now I have access to all files on all 3 devices. Emails, tasks, documents and my calendar are updated on all devices as I work on them...man this made my life better.

Sugar Sync is similar to Drop Box. I was told Sugar Sync is easier to learn (it was simple) than Drop Box but I have never tried Drop Box so I don't really know.

5GB is free on Sugar Sync and I pay $60yr for 30GB on Sugar Sync so it is more expensive than Drop Box but my life is so much better right now I am glad I spent the money.

I did try Zumo cast but it was more complicated and I once I tried Sugar Sync I was hooked. My favorite feature is the Magic Briefcase.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Another Dropbox user here. Love it.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.