How to send anonymous mms?

janewilson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Evo 4G LTE
I am looking for a way of sending anonymous mms on Android. I have seen one or two apps, but would like to hear what apps or techniques you guys would recommend for doing this.

Much thanks!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum!
I didn't realize this was possible. Hang in there and hopefully one of our more knowledgeable members can offer up some suggestions. Good luck!

S5 tap'n

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Back in my high school days, we just used *67 when we want to hide our phone's identity when calling. However, im not quite aware you can do such thing for txt messages. The only alternative i can think of is by downloading an app that gives you a phone number such as pinger.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I have an application which allows you to send a specific number directly to voice mail or, in the case of people who display *no* phone number at all, or things like "private number", immediate hang up, no voice mail, no ring at my end.

Works the same way for text messages. Disconnects without letting the message go through.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...

luddite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S6 Edge Plus, S8, S8+
I have an application which allows you to send a specific number directly to voice mail or, in the case of people who display *no* phone number at all, or things like "private number", immediate hang up, no voice mail, no ring at my end.

Works the same way for text messages. Disconnects without letting the message go through.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic ...
What is that app called???
Sent from my Nexus 5 using osmosis.

Gramesmith

Reaction score
You can send anonymous MMS by using apps. It is not so tough to send anonymous MMS with those apps. You can use this app “Ghostly”.

OP
J

janewilson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Evo 4G LTE
You can send anonymous MMS by using apps. It is not so tough to send anonymous MMS with those apps. You can use this app “Ghostly”.
Thank you so much this app worked great! Just what I was looking for! Thank you :)