How to remove apps

omniderb

Reaction score
How can I remove apps that were installed my motorola on my droid razr? Example NFL Mobile.
Thanks.
Omniderb.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
If they were pre-installed on the phone (bloatware), such as the nfl app then you uninstall some and disable others.

Go into phone settings> apps> scroll to the tab on the right, “All"> find the app and choose uninstall or disable.

ddfuji

Reaction score
on some of them you have to uninstall updates first prior to disabling, dont unsintall the app its self, that will cause problems in the future withs OTA updates. jut disable them

OP
omniderb

omniderb

Reaction score
Unfair Bloatware

Thanks. I already disabled the ones I don't use. I was hoping there was a way to dump them from my device completely. Motorola and other mfgrs of these devices should not be installing junk that their loyal customers can't get rid of.
O.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I already disabled the ones I don't use. I was hoping there was a way to dump them from my device completely. Motorola and other mfgrs of these devices should not be installing junk that their loyal customers can't get rid of.
O.

welcome to the club lol this has always been a heated debate with a lot of users, the amount of bloatware has however gone down from years past, and Verizon has said its slowly getting rid of some of the bloat, but won't completely disappear...

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Not to mention the other Verizon AND Motorola have contracts with the NFL so I highly doubt that those apps will ever NOT come pre installed... My suggestion... Either use them and get in to football... Or disable them lol! I :-D

Sent from my DROID razr, using SwiftKey 3!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If they were free I'd be all over them, but when I can get my football updates elsewhere for free its not worth it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jaye712

Reaction score
I got it disabled if i ain't usein it,since live aint free,i use the radio for free when iam drivin somewhere

#215 G.I JANE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
I use my I heart radio app to listen to the steelers games when I'm at work although sometimes it crashes... Maybe because it's a free app and the NFL wants their money? hmm... Anyone smell a conspiracy!?

Sent from my cranberry DROID RAZR with SwiftKey 3 using Droid Forums :-D

Gahndi said "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

jaye712

Reaction score
noobsterootster said:
I use my I heart radio app to listen to the steelers games when I'm at work although sometimes it crashes... Maybe because it's a free app and the NFL wants their money? hmm... Anyone smell a conspiracy!?

I use the actual nfl radio.nvr crashes..makes me wonder if they charge for that if we cant watch live without payin..i may have to find out this week,JST to make sure lol.all n all,i need my tabs on seahawks n giants,sometimes live nfl on the internet pauses n i hate that

#215 G.I JANE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Weird... I used the NFL radio before but it would crash after about every ten minutes which is why I switched to I heart radio and it does the same thing! Although I haven't tried either/or on my new razr... Could have been the beat old x2 I had!

jaye712

Reaction score
noobsterootster said:
Weird... I used the NFL radio before but it would crash after about every ten minutes which is why I switched to I heart radio and it does the same thing! Although I haven't tried either/or on my new razr... Could have been the beat old x2 I had!

Latest update was in sept..then agian,i only use it every now n then so iam not to sure.i could easily record threw direct,but whats the fun in that lol

#215 G.I JANE