1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NFL Mobile and HDMI Mirroring

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by SpaceCase, Nov 18, 2011.

1. SpaceCase

SpaceCase New Member

So I tried out the HDMI mirroring feature of my new Razr and was pretty pleased, until I tried to run the NFL Mobile App. None of the videos will load, and I get an error screen if I try to stream NFL network live. You tube works without a problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?

-Space
  2. jacobjer

jacobjer New Member

Try conecting your phone and hmdi cable then after selecting mirroring... navigate to the site 0r program and try loading the video. I found that I couldn't set up mirroring while a video was in progress or I would get the same error. Setting up mirroring first then running what I want has worked for me.
  3. SpaceCase

SpaceCase New Member

Gave that a try, no joy. Every app on the phone works fine except NFL Mobile? Is this because they don't want to have it show on a TV?
  4. billyfj

billyfj New Member

It's not the phone. It's the NFL app. The NFL has blocked the app from transferring the video thru the HDMI
Search tags for this page

droid hdmi nfl

how to bypass nfl mobile hdmi block droid rzr max

how to unblock mirroring iphone5 for nfl mobile

how to watch nfl mobile on hdmi s4

i can not mirror nfl mobile from phone to tv

mobile nfl network hdmi out

nfl mobile

nfl mobile hack android hdmi

nfl mobile hdmi mirroring hack

nfl mobile not working with hdmi

samsung galaxy s4 nfl mobile mirroring