How to remove Adware / Malware from Droid X?

SOLO1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out. All of a sudden everytime I play a game or watch a video periodically a black bar goes across the screen and says "to register or log in to your twitter account press preference etc etc" didn't get a chance to read the whole bar but its ANNOYING. First I dont even have twitter and why all of a sudden this crap is appearing ??

Thanks for all the help

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out. All of a sudden everytime I play a game or watch a video periodically a black bar goes across the screen and says "to register or log in to your twitter account press preference etc etc" didn't get a chance to read the whole bar but its ANNOYING. First I dont even have twitter and why all of a sudden this crap is appearing ??

Thanks for all the help

Ummm.... You wouldn't by chance be running Launcher Pro FULL version 7.7.3? You know the one with the NEW twitter widget? It does that a few times and then stops.

OP
S

SOLO1

Reaction score
Hi Darkseider,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have the free version of launcher pro for awhile now, and this twitter notice black bar appears all of a sudden without me doing anything different from my normal daily use of the phone?

There is no way to disable this and will go away on its own is what your trying to say ?

Thanks for the help

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help

Ummm.... You wouldn't by chance be running Launcher Pro FULL version 7.7.3? You know the one with the NEW twitter widget? It does that a few times and then stops.