1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to remove Adware / Malware from Droid X?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by SOLO1, Sep 9, 2010.

1. SOLO1

SOLO1 New Member

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out. All of a sudden everytime I play a game or watch a video periodically a black bar goes across the screen and says "to register or log in to your twitter account press preference etc etc" didn't get a chance to read the whole bar but its ANNOYING. First I dont even have twitter and why all of a sudden this crap is appearing ??

Thanks for all the help
  2. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

Ummm.... You wouldn't by chance be running Launcher Pro FULL version 7.7.3? You know the one with the NEW twitter widget? It does that a few times and then stops.
  3. SOLO1

SOLO1 New Member

Hi Darkseider,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have the free version of launcher pro for awhile now, and this twitter notice black bar appears all of a sudden without me doing anything different from my normal daily use of the phone?

There is no way to disable this and will go away on its own is what your trying to say ?

Thanks for the help

Search tags for this page

adware on android

adware on droid

android adware removal

android how to remove adware
droid 4 spyware removal

droid adware

how do you know if your droied x has malware
how to clean adware from android
how to get rid of adware on android

how to remove adware from android