how to play musi on my razr through my bluetooth

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
is this possible? if so please explain how

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
instead of using my headphones and headphone jack on my razr is there a way i can play the music on my razr and listen to it on my bluetooth ear piece.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

SallyC

Reaction score
instead of using my headphones and headphone jack on my razr is there a way i can play the music on my razr and listen to it on my bluetooth ear piece.

Basically, all you need to do is this:

Turn on and connect to a Bluetooth device
To turn on and connect a Bluetooth hands-free headset(s), car kit(s), or other Bluetooth devices:
  1. On the Home screen, press the Menu key
    razrmenu.png
  2. Tap Settings
  3. Tap Wireless & networks
  4. Touch Bluetooth to turn it On
  5. Touch Bluetooth settings
  6. Touch Scan for devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode)
  7. Your phone scans for available Bluetooth devices
  8. Touch the Bluetooth device to select it

9. Type the PIN if needed (PIN is usually 0000 or 1234)
  10. Touch the device name again to connect to it. (If it doesn't automatically)
Tip: If your device is not connecting to the Bluetooth accessory, it is recommended that you try to reset the Bluetoothdevice. Check your accessory user guide for reset details. If you're not hearing music, try a long press and disconnect and then reconnect (may need to repair as well). The device needs to say Connected to phone and media audio (not just phone).

If you need more detailed info or are having problems, this FAQ on Motorola addresses Bluetooth questions.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i know how to use and connect my bluetooth device for phone calling usage. but how do i get my music audio to come out of my bluetooth device as well..because its not working for music lol

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
the only thing i can get it to say in profiles is connected to phone audio

SallyC

Reaction score
i know how to use and connect my bluetooth device for phone calling usage. but how do i get my music audio to come out of my bluetooth device as well..because its not working for music lol

Does the headset your using supporting A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)? If not, that may be the problem as this is necessary for stereo music to be streamed from one BT device to another.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i downloaded btmono and i figured it out. thank you for your help