How to open it?

natevines

Reaction score
I'm beyond frustrated. Got the upgrade FOUR days ago and now the screen is cracked (under the surface). Despite it being a hairline fracture the entire display isn't functional. I want to open it and at least take a look. Can't find videos on youtube. It's so hard to look up the phone because all the results you get are for the Razr Maxx

MontegoRX

Reaction score
I can't help with accessing the screen, but use -razr in Google to remove results for the Razr Maxx.

doogald

Reaction score

Einsteindks

Reaction score
I'm beyond frustrated. Got the upgrade FOUR days ago and now the screen is cracked (under the surface). Despite it being a hairline fracture the entire display isn't functional. I want to open it and at least take a look. Can't find videos on youtube. It's so hard to look up the phone because all the results you get are for the Razr Maxx

I just replaced my screen. Need any tips?

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Amen. Droid Maxx feels under marketed. But I always type -razr on my searches too. I find adding xt1080m sometimes doesn't help.

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Amen. Droid Maxx feels under marketed. But I always type -razr on my searches too. I find adding xt1080m sometimes doesn't help.

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

I only use 'xt1080' anymore. Shorter, easier. I get far more specific info with it alone, than combining it with anything else.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.