How to have unlimited review time in messaging app

OverLordOfYou

Reaction score
Ok so I keep seeing post on how theres a review time and no one can view the pictures they receive for more than a few seconds (without saving them then opening the photo app) well here's the solution (oh this applies to INCREDIBLE users)

OPEN YOUR MESSAGING APP (STOCK HAVENT TRIED ON OTHER APPS BUT WILL PROB. WORK AS WELL)
CLICK ON THE PIC YOU WANT TO VIEW (SENT TO YOU FROM WHOMEVER) THATS WITHIN YOUR MESSAGING THREATH

*****OK THE IMPORTANT PART SO PAY ATTENTION*****

WHILE THE PICTURE IS ON YOUR SCREEN TAP ON IT AND PRESS THE PAUSE BUTTON
(OH YES PEOPLE THERE IS A PAUSE BUTTON. DEAD CENTER AT THE BOTTOM)
AND GUESS WHAT NOW YOU HAVE UNLIMITED REVIEW TIME NO MATTER WHAT YOUR REVIEW SETTING ARE (2 OR 5 SECS BEING AVERAGE) and without having to save the picture(S)

2.47funk

Reaction score
I see that, but how do you save the pics sent to you? I never get the option of changing the name or where it's saved. But I could be doing something wrong.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see that, but how do you save the pics sent to you? I never get the option of changing the name or where it's saved. But I could be doing something wrong.

When you long press on the picture what options does it give you?

OP
OverLordOfYou

OverLordOfYou

Reaction score

There's a few ways I've noticed. One if you pause the pic you'll notice on the bottom right corner there's the save disk icon hit it and you can pick which pic to save. You can also long press on the left blank area next to the message, directly under the senders contact avatar which will bring several options one of which is Save Picture. To change where the pics save go to the main messaging screen (where you see a list of everyone whose message you) hit your Menu -> Settings -> Attachment Storage and pick SD CARD from now on all the pics and vids you save will be on your card :)