How to go back to 1.5?

brock

Reaction score
I installed 2.1 on my girlfriends phone and there is way too many problems with it, email not loading, google log-in error, and Live Scores is not showing up in the market. Any directions on how to get back to 1.5?

ShowTime

Reaction score
1.5? Do you mean 2.0.1? I'm assuming that's what you meant. There's a thread going on how to go back to it. Can't remember its name exactly. Might just try a quick search for back to 2.0.1 or something like that. It can be done.

OP
B

brock

Reaction score
yes, this is in the eris section.

ytwokc5

Reaction score
I installed 2.1 on my girlfriends phone and there is way too many problems with it, email not loading, google log-in error, and Live Scores is not showing up in the market. Any directions on how to get back to 1.5?
There is no going back to 1.5 after installing 2.1 Droid Eris Rooted To Android 2.1 Firmware

Based on the issues you listed it sounds like you installed the first 2.1 leak for the Eris. I installed the second leak on my wife's phone last week and it has been completely issue free. The second leak addresses the issues you listed above. You do not have to root and it can be installed over the first leak.
Read this thread Known Droid Eris Roms, Patches and Hacks - UPDATED 04-05-2010 - xda-developers . In the first post, you want the one called "HTC 2.1 Release Candidate (AKA OTA) Leak Rom"

If you don't want to deal with downloading from Megaupload you can get it from a link in the first post here Download all Eris ROM's/extras here -- ROM makers can host your roms here too - xda-developers

Reaction score
^^ Looks like he answered it for yah.. Although I am a bit curious on how the eris would root, being It doesn't have any keys like its brother.

Reaction score

ShowTime

Reaction score
I think the op is maybe referring to an Eris, which came with 1.5 instead of 2.0...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dang! See Jonny, see how incredible answering before reading and clarifying works? :icon_ poke:Stupid Active Topics tab and not noticing which section a thread is in... :wacko:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think the op is maybe referring to an Eris, which came with 1.5 instead of 2.0...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dang! See Jonny, see how incredible answering before reading and clarifying works? :icon_ poke:Stupid Active Topics tab and not noticing which section a thread is in... :wacko:

Hahahaha! Your prowess astounds me.

I've been there before...surprisingly haven't done that in quite some time, but I DO tend to spend a lot of my time here in just the Active Topics and find myself answering questions about the Eris. For the MOST part, stuff to do with the OS is relatively the same, but there's always an issue or two that isn't handled for them like it is for those of us with better phones... :icon_ banana:

cheesecake

Reaction score
I am using the first leaked 2.1 software and it works awesome, I have no issues at all with anything. Try reinstalling it.