1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to forward a message

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Wingman1, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Wingman1

Wingman1 New Member

Can someone explain to me how I can forward a message that came into me from one of my friends through the Messaging App, so that I can pass it along to other people in my Contacts? I had a Motorola RAZR before and all you did was select forward, select your contacts whom you wanted to forwad the message on to, and then SEND. How do I do this once simple function now with the Droid? Also, how do you quickly reply to a message? How do you get your contact name in there? Help.

Mark
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

if you press and hold the exact message you want to forward....a list of options will pop up :D as far as adding contacts...just type in the name or click the little + mark on the right of the To: box. Hope this helps :D
Search tags for this page
can you forward a text message from a razor m
droid razor m, how to forward email as text message
foward a message razor
how do i forward a video ftom text to email on a droid razor
how do i forward text messages on my droid m

how do i fwd several text from my motorola razor m

how do i fwd text from my motorola razor m

how to forward a message on verizon droid razor
how to forward a picture from text message on a droid razr m
how to forward a text message in razor m
how to forward messages on a droid razr m