How to change the notification bar to black?

fbmustang69

Reaction score
check out a app called ninjamorph. you can edit the framework_res.apk on your phone. you change the color while you edit it.

Have you done this..If so how..Just got the app

When you open Ninjamorph select new project. go to system, framework, then select framework-res.apk. When its done extracting files select the res folder, drawable-hdpi. In this folder is where you change your phone to your own theme. bottom_bar.png, statusbar files will change your bar color. Long press the file you want to change and the select edit. When you r done changing your the files you want hit copy files then the blue back arrow. Now select finish project then select framework-res.apk. Say yes to over wright. no to the zip file. Your phone will restart and your done. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX YOUR PHONE IF YOU MESS THIS UP. BACK YOUR PHONE UP FIRST. I have not had anything bad happen to my phone changing the colors of icons in this file.

fbmustang69

Reaction score
check out a app called ninjamorph. you can edit the framework_res.apk on your phone. you change the color while you edit it.

Have you done this..If so how..Just got the app

When you open Ninjamorph select new project. go to system, framework, then select framework-res.apk. When its done extracting files select the res folder, drawable-hdpi. In this folder is where you change your phone to your own theme. bottom_bar.png, statusbar files will change your bar color. Long press the file you want to change and the select edit. When you r done changing your the files you want hit copy files then the blue back arrow. Now select finish project then select framework-res.apk. Say yes to over wright. no to the zip file. Your phone will restart and your done. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX YOUR PHONE IF YOU MESS THIS UP. BACK YOUR PHONE UP FIRST. I have not had anything bad happen to my phone changing the colors of icons in this file.

I learned how to do this on this forum http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/68550-how-droid-notification-drop-down-bar.html. I Just started to change the other files.